Konosuba season 2 is one of the most popular anime series at the moment. The show is getting a lot of positive feedback from its viewers, and many fans are hoping that it will return for a third installment in 2020. Unfortunately, this doesn’t seem likely to happen anytime soon because of the slow dubbing process. Nevertheless, we’ve decided to provide you with basic information about the dub release date as well as some information about its characters!
When did the Konosuba season 2 dub release?
The Konosuba season 2 dub release date was February 25, 2020. The first episode of the Konosuba season 2 dub premiered on Netflix at 12:01 a.m. ET/PT on February 25th, 2020.
The cast of the Konosuba season 2 dub includes:
- Jun Fukuyama as Kazuma Kiryu (Japanese version)
- Bryce Papenbrook as Kazuma Kiryu (English version)
Rie Takahashi as Aqua (Japanese Version) Stephanie Sheh as Aqua (English version)
Konosuba season 2 dub overview
- The first season of the show had a total of 13 episodes, and it was successful enough to justify a sequel. Konosuba season 2 will consist of 12 episodes that are set to be released sometime in 2020.
- The English dub cast for the second season is yet to be announced, but it’s likely that most actors will return from the first season.
- There’s no official confirmation about when exactly Konosuba season 2 will premiere on Netflix or other platforms outside Japan (like Crunchyroll), but fans can expect it to happen sometime in 2020 as well.
- The plot hasn’t been revealed yet either, though it’s likely that there might be some new characters introduced into this one as well!
Konosuba season 2 characters
The main cast of Konosuba season 2 consists of Kazuma, Megumin and their fellow adventurers. While the first season focused on Kazuma and his quest to help his party members achieve their goals, this season will change things up a bit: it’s no longer just about helping others but also about making money so that he can afford to return home! Here are some details about each character:
- Protagonist Kazuma – He’s an idiot who doesn’t care about anything except for himself (and maybe Aqua). But he has a heart of gold and is willing to do whatever it takes as long as it benefits himself in some way or another. He was kicked out from his house because he couldn’t pay off his debt from repairing an old building that was damaged during a fight between two gods. In order for him not starve in this world where there aren’t any social services available, he needs money–and lots of it!
- Megumin – A girl with incredible destructive powers but little control over them due to being born without any magical talent whatsoever (which means her attacks are always one-hit kills when they hit). Despite being mute/unable speak normally due to childhood trauma involving magic experiments gone wrong, she still tries hard at everything she does because people have high expectations for her despite knowing those expectations may never come true. She has several nicknames including “Explosion Girl”, “Demonic Explosion Girl”, “Magic Bombing Princess” etcetera…but none stick very well except maybe one which happens later on.
We hope that you’ve enjoyed our Konosuba season 2 dub overview. We want to thank all of our readers for coming along on this journey with us and we look forward to sharing more anime content in the future!