Reasons To Use Joomla For Website Design
Web designers today are spoilt for choice when it comes to selecting the best CMS programs for their web design endeavors. There are a plethora of freeware as well as paid softwares that are available for download. Among this galaxy of softwares however, Joomla takes the cake. A free open source content management system, Joomla enables the average web designer to build cutting edge online applications and comprehensive websites.
Since its inception in 2005 Joomla has spawned more than 30 million websites across the internet, which makes it one of the most sought after web design programs today.
One of the key advantages of using Joomla in web design is that it is an open source system. This gives web designers the freedom to adapt the software according to their requirements and write their own extensions and modules in PHP script. It is no surprise then that Joomla ranks number 1 on every web designer’s portfolio.
Here are some of the many advantages you would enjoy as a Joomla user.
- A free yet competitive CMS – Joomla panders to web designers who are on a limited budget. Although it’s free, Joomla is an extremely competitive program that has been the framework behind millions of websites online.
- Joomla is multilingual – Unlike most web designsoftwares,Joomla is multilingual. And that’s not all; users can add their own languages as well, which makes this program unique and more user centric.
- More than 2000 modules – To help enhance their built in capabilities most CMS softwares are supported by additional extensions. However, even the most commercial CMS programs pale in comparison to the number of modules supported by Joomla. At present Joomla supports over 2000 modules, which is a far cry from a meager 100 modules supported by most CMS programs.
- Supports LAMP technology – LAMP technology is the acronym for Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP. LAMP is a cost effective alternative for people who prefer not to invest in expensive CMS programs. Joomla is ideal for a low budget web design project as it supports all four softwares.
- Built in SEO function – In the online marketing arena today, search engine optimization or SEO is a very powerful strategy to gain visibility and drive traffic to your site. Now using Joomla your enterprise does not have to engage the services of an external SEO firm. Joomla contains a built in SEO function that enables your site get found on prominent search engines like Google.
- Edit your Joomla site from anywhere – Unlike most CMS’ programs, your Joomla website can be edited or modified from any part of the world. Now with the presence of a web browser you can also access your Joomla site through your iPhone itself.
Joomla’s flexibility as a content management system is unparalleled. As a consequence users are continuously creating and developing a vast range of modules and components and expanding its ever growing database.
Irrespective of whether you are designing a nominal website or a complex one, Joomla is undoubtedly the most versatile and effective web design platform that will meet and exceed all your requirements.
Continue Reading The best technology for your wedding
5 Social Media Tips for the IT Industry
There is no doubt that social media is the best tools nowadays for spreading aRead More
4 Technological advances in Education in 2018
The Big Data, the Blockchain system, the deep web and the adaptive software could haveRead More