Movavi Video Editor Review
Creating videos that have a professional sheen can be tricky – particularly for beginners. Not only is it often difficult to figure out exactly what needs to be done to make a video look good, but actually using software to pull it off can be complicated and frustrating on top of that too.
That is why the Movavi Video Editor (www.movavi.com/videoeditor/index.html) is designed to be as user-friendly as possible. Instead of putting beginners in an impossible position where they’re forced to go through a steep learning curve, the Movavi Video Editor makes the process of editing videos simple and straightforward. Frankly speaking, it is so intuitive that you will be able to just jump right in and start to use it – even with zero prior experience.
That user-friendly approach is coupled with numerous powerful features – which will give you the flexibility that you need to ensure your video turns out as you envision. Some of these features include:
- Using videos from all video formats or by capturing it via a webcam or digitizing VHS tapes or TV tuner videos.
- Cutting videos into segments to split them up and delete unwanted footage, or even merge different clips together as required.
- Enhancing the quality of your videos or correcting common problems such as pixelated, interlaced or blurry video segments.
- Adding audio tracks for voiceovers, background music, and so on.
- Inserting customizable text as captions, subtitles or watermarks.
- Utilizing filters and special effects to completely alter the visual style and appearance of the video.
- Placing stylish transitions between scenes to give your video some extra polish.
- Cropping or rotating the video to change its orientation and frame.
- Optimizing the video quickly and easily with the help of hundreds of presets that cater to various devices and platforms.
With all these options at your fingertips, you should be starting to see how much you can get done with the Movavi Video Editor. By experimenting a little bit, getting creative, and trying new things you may even surprise yourself and start to really come up with some great looking, professional-quality videos of your own.